Parent-child course in snowboard - from 3 years on
- Developed for small children, accompanied by an adult, who can already safely snowboard.
- For ambitioned parents.
- Particularly suitable for children, who don't like being
handed over to an instructor.
- For children without or with little experience from 3 years of age.
- Best suited for children, who can already ski.
- We show you how to teach your Child snowboarding at his/hers own pace.
- Children do not need a lift pass (children before their 6th birthday travel for free with bayrische Zugspitzbahn, if accompanied by a parent who has a valid lift pass).
- All children should wear a helmet and wrist protectors. A limited number of helmets and wrist protectors for small children is available and can be provided free of charge for the duration of the course. Please, inform us till 6 p.m. the day before if your child needs a helmet or wrist protectors.
- Meeting point is the Hausberg lift base station. To get there just drive to the end of the
Alpspitzstrasse street towards the Slope.
- Please make sure, that your child's snowboard is properly set – distance between the feet (a bit more than a shoulder width is mostly best) , angle – . If you are unsure, ask us!