Snowboard courses for youngsters & adults
- For all who are eager to learn fast, for returners and perfection-seekers.
- From 10 years of age , for youngsters and young adults.
- We train the safe behaviour on the piste.
- All participants should wear a helmet and wrist guards. Knee pads make the first steps much more enjoyable, but are not a must. We recommend wearing a hard shell back protector.
- 3 levels:
- beginners - no experience,
- intermediate - can safely stop, side slip and ride on the edge and
- experts - can turn and want to get that perfect on any slope, carve and learn some tricks.
- With a final race (for the experts level).
- Meeting point is the Hausberg lift base station. To get there just drive to the end of the
Alpspitzstraße street towards the slope.